Sleepover is a nomadic series of events connecting a community of hospitality innovators around the world.
For each event, a handpicked group of hotel owners, developers, operators, architects, designers and consultants gathers in a different location for a stay in a new hotel.
Each Sleepover is unique, with a bespoke programme designed to immerse our guests in the host city.
We get under the skin of the city, with curated tours taking in new hospitality concepts, and the emerging neighbourhoods / development hotspots where opportunities for future hotel projects lie.
Networking is informal, taking place in unusual and interesting venues. Speakers are globally recognised but locally based, offering their take on their native city, and global trends in hospitality and design.
Forget PowerPoint presentations, endless panel debates and dinners in soulless function rooms. Sleepover’s carefully curated content gives you access to new design ideas, new business opportunities and new contacts as committed as you are to moving the hotel industry forwards.
Highlights of previous events have included:
- A secret boat tour to a pop-up restaurant in a disused car garage in Amsterdam
- A convoy of Trabants exploring Berlin hotels from East-to-West
- New Nordic foraging in the forest and food truck feasting in Copenhagen
- Hotel tours along the Bosphorus and dinner at Soho House in Istanbul
- Tours of Miami’s Wynwood Walls, Design District and Brickell City Centre, followed by rooftop cocktails at East
- Exclusive hard hat previews of Das Stue Berlin, Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam and The House Bomonti Istanbul
- Watching ‘El Clásico’ in Lionel Messi’s Barcelona restaurant